Position: Webmaster /.NET Umbraco Web Developer
Our client is a charity based in Canterbury. They are looking for a .Net Web Developer on a perm basis. The role will involve working on a wide range of digital initiatives on Microsoft based sites. You will need to be a full-stack Web Developer, used to working on transactional websites that securely integrate with one or more external systems, using a mix of client-side and server-side technologies and data formats. Most of your work will be focused on both building and maintaining web solutions, which are based in C# .Net and utilise the Umbraco CMS.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Chief Executive in developing the overall digital initiatives of the charity. He/she will be responsible for project management of project work and liaising with external digital agencies. From time to time, the role will require the individual to travel internationally to conferences and partner events.
Experience / Knowledge
• Degree or equivalent qualification in IT
• Experience with C#
• Experience of liaising effectively with colleagues
• Develop using Microsoft SQL Server
• Real-world experience of building and maintaining Umbraco websites
• Demonstrable experience in integrating sites with external systems
• An eye for detail and high-quality standards
• Use a mix of open-source libraries, as well as versioning tools such as Git
• Experience of project management
• Experience of operating a database and CRM system
Skills / Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision to prioritise work, and meet competing deadlines
• A high level of competence in Windows-based software and packages such as: Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• The ability to deal sensitively with confidential matters
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org