Position: Software Quality & Support
Location: West Midlands
Our client based in Tamworth are a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. Our client are not a holding company, their team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, our client boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
Our client currently have a vacancy for a Software Quality & Assurance to join our team, working at ‘breaking’ new software to help eliminate bugs and improve the quality of finished products.
In return for your commitment and eagerness to learn, we offer a stable working environment, a competitive salary, private health insurance, plus contributory stakeholder pension’s scheme.
As an Software Quality Assurance you will be responsible for:
• Creating/updating training documents and user guides
• Working with customers/employees to identify software problems and advising on solutions
Key skills we are looking for are one or more of the following:
• Analytical skills and an ability to see the big picture
• Organizational skills
• Sense of responsibility
• Independent judgement
• Self-sufficiency, resourcefulness
• Aptitude for teamwork
• HND/Degree education
• Relevant IT qualification
• Experience of automated testing and/or Selenium would be an advantage
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org