Position: Retail Marketing Manager
Location: East Sussex
Our client based in East Sussex is looking for a Retail Marketing Manager on a perm basis. This is an in house role for a company who operate within the expanding Outdoor market, providing a range of aftercare products for a variety of clothing, footwear and equipment.
• Plan, develop, distribute and manage Point of Sale provisions internationally to drive expansion of demand of existing & new products in store.
• Plan the development and manage the presentation of marketing tools and materials at trade shows both in the UK and internationally.
• Develop training packages for retail staff and manage their ongoing update to ensure ongoing effectiveness and relevance.
• Liaise with key distributor marketing managers to identify marketing support requirements and ensure marketing tools and materials are current & effective.
• Assist in the development of international trade show messages and goals.
• Liaise with store merchandising managers to: gain insight into their needs and changing retail patterns
• Gather, analyse and make recommendations from customers’ reactions to in-store marketing initiatives
• A great team player. It is a very busy team and everyone needs to own their own work but also help others as necessary.
• Excellent communicator both verbally and in writing.
• A good listener able to respond to research and feedback from distributors, retailers and consumers.
• Good analytical skills – and the ability to communicate their analysis
• Energy and enthusiasm for all things both marketing and outdoors
• Innovative with creative flair
• Excellent organisational skills
• Strong understanding of the retail environment
• Good understanding of consumer and market dynamics and requirements
• Experience and training in the communication of ideas and concepts to all levels of management both inside and external to an organisation
• Experience of developing, implementing and managing POS in a retail environment across international markets
• Experience of planning and implementing trade show representation for international audiences
• Proven experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com