Position: Project Co-ordinator
Our client is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy firm, specialising in the energy and communications industry. They with businesses to provide them with simple solutions to help reduce the costs of their electricity, gas, water, telecoms and waste services.
AS a Project Co-Ordinator you’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of gas, water and electricity projects ensuring they are completed timely and accurately
Attributes and Experience
• Strong interest or experience in project management
• Desire to excel in the energy and utilities sector
• Understanding or interest in utility connections
• Organised and adaptable with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• An ability to manage and prioritise high work loads
• Strong administration skills to enable management of multiple and critical tasks
• Excellent communication skills both on the phone and face to face
• Capable of co-ordinating a number of complex utility connection projects.
• Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
• Timely and accurate completion of applications for the provision of new supplies, upgrades and service alternations.
• Communicate proactively to line manager any issues or delays and if necessary assess and outline their impact upon deadlines to all key stakeholders
• Responsible for ensuring the CRM system is fully updated and that all data entered is a truthful and accurate reflection of the facts
• Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems (Electricity, Gas and Water; Installs, diversions, disconnections)
• Manage client expectations around project delivery to ensure positive experience and if necessary, escalate to line manager any correspondence that affects the commercial viability or risk profile of projects.
• Assist in advising clients on the best possible course of action with regards to their utility problems
• Co-ordinate with suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales while ensuring that these are met
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org