Position: PR Account Manager – Lifestyle
Our client is an international and award-winning PR and Marketing consultancy working with UK and international clients. They are seeking a creative, tenacious and proactive Senior Account Executive / Account Manager with agency PR experience to work across a range of clients from luxury and lifestyle clients across prestige cars, fashion, high end charity galas, CEO luxury profiling, luxury retail stores.
Candidates will have a real understanding and practice of developing client strategies, servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard and handling end to end PR and marketing campaigns in the luxury sector. This is a great opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans.
You will be required to
• Hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns, which will enable you to secure standout coverage for clients in lifestyle, travel, luxury, beauty media
• Manage teams and servicing clients including the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
• Handle social media activities for clients
• Identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
• Identify brand collaborations
• Implement integrated marketing experience including social media and international marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
• Manage crisis situations
• Support event management campaigns such as for red carpets, interviews, screenings, junkets, media briefing, press conferences etc
• Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
• Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
• Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
• Creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
• Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
• A true team player
• International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org