Position: PHP Developer
Our client is a busy digital agency that delivers best in class websites, e-commerce and mobile apps for an incredible range of global brands including Lacoste, The Body Shop, The Economist, Leica and many more. They are seeking an experienced PHP developer with a keen eye for detail to join the agile team, producing well designed and varied products using a framework driven stack.
You’ll be working on a range of projects that will stretch your skills and prove very rewarding in a fast paced, fun environment.
You will need:
• 3+ years commercial PHP experience in a modern Frame (Laravel / Symphony)
• Excellent communication skills including liaison with non-technical team members.
• Great organisational and project management skills.
• High level of attention to detail and a deep sense of pride on your own work
• Be organised and effectively manage your time and workload
• Strong, positive “can do” attitude and mentality.
Key Technical Competencies:
• Laravel Framework 5
• Good knowledge of vanilla PHP and it’s nuances
• MySQL programming and configuration
• Experience with the use of Version control systems like Git
• Browser / Unit Testing
• Experience building REST style applications
In the role you will:
• Design application structures to meet specifications
• Work closely with design & project team members to help produce functional technical ideas across front and back end
• Have ownership of projects from tooling to delivery
• Test for and fix edge case bugs / browser specific bugs
• Identify optimisation requirements and implement using appropriate tooling.
This is a great opportunity to work within a team of talented & dedicated people, working on a range of varied and high profile projects, in a company that will help you succeed and move your skills to the next level.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com