Position: Website Sales Specialist
Our client based in Yeovil, Somerset is a successful and rapidly growing digital marketing agency. They have a national client base of B2B clients with a strong demand for digital marketing and design services. As part of their on-going growth plans, they have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and committed individual to join them and build an exciting career and future.
Our client is seeking a driven Website Sales Specialist to join their expanding team and play an instrumental part in their growth plans for the future. The ideal candidate will want to become a key part of our client’s team and work with them to drive our client to the next level.
Your role will involve identifying, nurturing and winning key new clients for the studio, focusing mainly on B2B and some B2C, targeting clients with healthy marketing spends requiring online and offline marketing services such as branding, web, SEO in the South West and London areas.
• You’ll be confident without being over the top
• You’ll be extremely determined and want to win work
• You’ll be positive even at the toughest times
• You’ll be very organised and never miss an opportunity.
If you’re the right candidate you’ll have…
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A proven track record of winning new business and keeping clients
• A nose for sniffing out blue-chip accounts with good marketing spends
• A gritty determination to achieve financial goals
• The ability to work well under pressure in a demanding industry
• A knowledge of the design and digital marketing industry
• Be comfortable and capable of selling
• Have the ability to understand the clients’ needs and accurately communicate them
You’ll need to…
• Effectively build and manage a database of new business leads
• Ensure the on-going development of all new business leads
• Report to the Directors on performance and results on a regular basis
• Achieve set financial targets for the year on new business wins
• Communicate and build strong long lasting relationships with clients
• Full-time salary plus commission
• 20 days holiday per year
• Company events and days out
• The opportunity to work in our stunning South West studio.
• Great working ethos and approach
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org