Position: Level 1 IT Support Technician
Our client is an IT solutions company with an established services division. This division offers a full delivery service of supplying, installing and supporting business information systems to a diverse range of clients. Due to continued growth they are looking to add a Level 1 IT Support Technician to the team.
• To provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone and email.
• Visit client sites to assist other technical staff.
• Assist with the processing of client equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities – Desktop Support:
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone and email.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
• To log all calls and time within the call logging system.
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
• To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
Duties & Responsibilities – Other Support:
• Carry out daily client systems checks, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager where necessary.
• Update client configuration files and documentation.
• Prepare PCs and other hardware to be sent to clients.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
• Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
• Flexible, pro-active approach.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com