Position: Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is a video production agency producing film, animation and motion graphics for great clients across the UK. They are looking for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join the creative team.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience working on commercial projects, with an impressive showreel.
The successful candidate will be required to work on a variety of projects from conception to final delivery. If you’re looking for a role with almost complete creative freedom then this is for you! You will be expected to tackle all projects given to you with the same level of enthusiasm and passion to deliver something amazing.
• A skilled and efficient user of After Effects
• Has an understanding of graphic design, typography and layout
• Comfortable working within Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Be highly creative and thrive in a lively creative environment
• Self-motivated and able to engage well in a team environment
• Happy to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• Have at least one years’ experience working within the industry
• Have a strong showreel
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV and examples to firstname.lastname@example.org