Position: Junior Front End Developer
Our client is a well-respected and established creative agency based in London. Specialising in commercial design, they work across a variety of sectors with some very well-known brands.
They are looking for a junior front end developer who is keen to take the first step in their career and work at an agency where they can be mentored and helped to further develop their skill-set. An individual who is self-motivated and has a passion to expand their knowledge and learn new skills.
Day to day:
Working together with the creative teams, producers and the digital team to help build large integrated projects as well as updating and maintaining existing projects. These projects will range from internal prototypes to one page websites, display advertising, web applications and native iOS/Android applications.
The successful candidate will be/have
• Able to work with creative, production and account teams to help deliver large campaigns
• Creative, inspirational and proactive
• A keen eye for front end design and animation
• Eager to learn and be fully involved in agency culture
• Able to take direction in order to help share great work
• Organised, efficient and passionate
Nice to have: Webpack, Terminal and command line, Jira, Unit testing
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com