Position: Junior 3D Designer
Location: South West London
Our client is a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Junior 3D Designer to join the growing studio and workshop.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment. The client has a collaborative approach to all projects so being a team player is essential. You will be involved in the concept generation and design development for a diverse array of projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients. A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.
The ideal candidate:
• Experience in 3D design with a passion for creating exciting, innovative and workable design.
• Strong all-round design skills with a focus on concept creation and design development.
• Has a strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the
• Ability to think creativity across all aspects of a project
• Some experience in Adobe Suite.
• Knowledge of Vectorworks 2D and 3D, Sketch Up would be beneficial
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV and examples to firstname.lastname@example.org