Position: Human Resources Manager
Our client is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy firm, specialising in the energy and communications industry. They with businesses to provide them with simple solutions to help reduce the costs of their electricity, gas, water, telecoms and waste services.
You will be in charge of the Human Resources function for the group. Reporting directly to the group CEO and working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build Morales, and increase productivity and retention.
The person employed in this role should be extremely well organised, have immaculate attention to detail, be numerate, Microsoft Office proficient, proactive, energetic, confident, independent and able to work as a part of the team. They should be able to manage their workload and tasks efficiently without the need to be micro managed.
• Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Provide HR guidance.
• Reducing HR legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance.
• Health and safety.
• On boarding new starters.
• Providing performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
• Team wellbeing.
• Run reports for the payroll and notify the supporting company about any monthly adjustments.
• Keep track of leave, such as holidays, personal and sick leave for employees.
Successful candidates should possess the following personality traits and values.
• Confidence, perseverance, commitment, responsibility, flexibility, patience, tenacity, ambition, good sense of humour, ability to adjust to different circumstances fast
• Ability to deal with a conflict in a constructive way
• Good team player but able to work independently
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com