Position: Head of Digital Media
Our client are an established marketing & media agency with a great history and an even more exciting future. Their work spans across on & offline advertising, branding, direct response and more. Taking a data first approach our client help their clients grow their business via excellent insight and campaigns that deliver results.
As our clients Head of Digital Media you will develop, implement and report on data led strategies across their core channels (Search, Social & Programmatic) to both new and existing clients.
Taking full responsibility for our growing digital services you will be confident to present your strategies to their clients and explain your methodology. With a natural passion for the ever-changing digital world you will be constantly looking for new opportunities, platforms and emerging tech that could assist our clients’ growth, and will be keen to actively seek new business through face to face presentations and proposals.
Eager to pass on your knowledge and grow the digital function you will assist in training the wider media team and will work closely with junior team members to enhance their knowledge – and build your team as the digital business grows.
• Lead and monitor all day-to-day digital activities for our clients
• Create and deliver digital media campaigns that get results
• Build strong relationships with core digital clients and manage these relationships efficiently
• Evaluate digital campaigns performance, learn and optimise
• Work in a timely and professional manner ensuring that our agencies standards of service are met and exceeded
• Develop the future of our digital offering
• Integrate digital strategies with the offline team to deliver effective campaigns (no offline knowledge required)
• Negotiate with all media where possible to obtain the best value for our clients
• Act as the go-to digital media expert for both clients and agency staff
You will be
• Proficient in the strategy, implementation and delivery of PPC and paid social media activity with hands on experience of producing campaigns that deliver ROI
• Accredited in Google AdWords, GA, Facebook and DoubleClick
• Ideally have a good working knowledge of programmatic and native
• An excellent communicator both over the phone and face to face
• Passionate in all things digital and have a driven attitude to constantly improve your knowledge
• Accurate with a great eye for detail
Who are you?
You are an established Digital Media expert who wants to showcase your digital talents and shape the digital future of a leading South Coast agency with fantastic prospects – within a friendly and supportive team. You might already work in an agency or could be in-house.
You will have in excess of 5 years’ experience of gaining growth for clients directly from multiple digital channels and are proficient in the strategy, as well as, the day to day handling.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org