Position: Full Stack Developer
Our client is an award-winning, Brighton-based digital design agency with a deep understanding of technology, a passion for beautiful design and the experience and desire to combine the two.
They are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with an inclination towards creating front-end templates with WordPress integration. You should have all-round experience in producing websites and an ability to learn new practices and techniques from the development team.
• Front end development experience using HTML / Twig
• Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, Sass in particular
• OOCSS mindset
• Experience dealing with cross-browser compatibility and CSS / JS Best Practices
• Experience of optimising for mobile devices and retina screens
• Experience in PHP development and familiarity with WordPress/Joomla
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Solid understanding and demonstration of responsive sites
• Automation tools experience — npm, gulp and webpack
• Code versioning experience, Git in particular
• Some basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and XD would be beneficial
• An enthusiasm and interest for all things “web”
• Great communication skills
• Never-ending desire to learn
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org