Position: Digital Producer/Project Manager
Our client based in Central London are looking for a hands-on, agency-experienced individual with exceptional project management skills to join their team as a Mid-Weight Project Manager. This individual will be managing their most important client. This will involve managing a range of projects, including both new builds and maintenance. Also, depending on project flow, there is an opportunity to work on other client projects too!
You must be creative, strategic, commercial, and technical and believe in exceptional delivery and have a good understanding of all things digital. You should be a self-starter and immensely proud of your achievements, whilst appreciating the need for process.
Most importantly you should be calm natured, able to manage your own time, and able to communicate effectively with different levels of stakeholders. You should be comfortable working on a fast-paced account, and experience in automotive is a big plus.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and have good knowledge of techniques for scoping and delivering projects. If you are looking for a job where you can make a big difference and feel a part of something, then we’re off to a good start.
Reporting into Head of Project Management your responsibilities will include:
• Scoping, planning and specification of key projects.
• Client contact on projects during the production lifecycle.
• Responsible for ‘driving’ the client for their deliverables. This includes risks and issues management and knowing when to escalate.
• Responsible for ‘driving’ internal resources, from Directors to interns.
• Responsible for the profitability of these projects.
• This is a delivery-focused role. It’s crucial that you have demonstrated experience that shows that you can manage projects effectively within time, scope and budget.
• Responsible for managing the quality and delivery of third party services.
• Ensure the utmost quality in creative working with Client Service.
• Work closely with the Client Services team throughout the project to manage client expectations.
Experience and Skills
• You’ll be an experienced and confident client-facing PM with a minimum of 3 years of agency experience.
• You will be able to demonstrate a fundamental grasp of the principles of project management – ideally you will have training in Agile.
• Experience of delivering projects with budgets in excess of £75,000.
• Confident in reporting effectively on project performance to internal teams and client stakeholders.
• Proven experience in managing projects profitably within complex stakeholder environments.
• Excellent and efficient communication skills both written and verbal.
• Experience across web builds and e-commerce projects.
• Experience in requirements gathering and functional specification.
• Experience with Project Management tools (e.g. JIRA, Asana, MS Project (or similar)).
• Bright, ambitious, entrepreneurial, likeable, fun and ready for a challenge.
• Experience in managing pitch teams would be a bonus.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org