Position: Digital Designer
Our client is a fully integrated agency specialising in developing brands via design, web and digital marketing services, based in Essex. Their projects are varied, fun and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. They are looking for a talented and bright Digital Designer to work in their vibrant and energetic studio.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is full of ideas, passionate about digital design, has knowledge across the digital landscape, and carries a wealth of agency experience working on a range of projects and platforms.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality, engaging and original creative content for an exciting range of clients and projects, including but not limited to:
• Organic and paid social media graphics
• Email marketing layouts
• Wireframe and design responsive websites with mobile functionality
You will need to combine your keen eye for detail, creativity and technical skills, using your awareness of UX and in digital production to ensure your designs are just as effective in use as they are visually stunning.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Designer:
• Someone with at least 3 years’ agency experience, who is able to create top-line campaign ideas and supportive content, using outstanding digital designs, layouts and graphics
• The ability to produce visual assets for all digital channels including email, social, display network graphics and animations, app and website layouts
• An expert in the full Adobe CC Suite, with a strong understanding of UX and UI
• A keen collaborator with all on- and off-line integrated teams, who stays up-to-date with the latest digital trends
These qualities are also desirable:
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages
• Experience using email marketing, paid social and PPC marketing and reporting tools
• Content management skills and experience publishing web content
• Animation skills or program knowledge
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV and examples to email@example.com