Position: Developer – All Levels
Location: West Midlands
Our client based in Tamworth are a collective of companies, expertise, and talent assembled specifically to help brands own every possible moment — in the physical world and in the digital world — when a consumer’s desire can be converted into action. Our client are not a holding company, their team for the future, helping brands own the moment. With offices in the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, our client boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands.
Our client currently have vacancies for Software Developers to join their team, working on .Net based web applications and services. You will be responsible for:
• Designing, developing and testing full-stack web applications and driving development at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
• Working from approved customer specifications, liaising with key stakeholders and third parties.
• Assisting the team leader in leading the development activities of people assigned to projects.
• Maintaining and supporting global software systems.
• Developing and delivering software to agreed timescales.
• Scoping and estimating effort and identifying and managing risks to achieve project goals in line with business objectives.
You would be part of our global software engineering department joining one of our awesome software development teams, working under instruction from a mentor alongside analysts, testers and developers producing business critical software.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A degree/HND in a computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• 4-6 years’ software development and testing experience.
• Proven ability to manage and deliver software projects.
• Experience of following Agile methodologies to deliver software.
• The ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines.
• Evidence of mentoring junior team members on best practices and development techniques including participation in code reviews.
• Experience with one or more of the following:
¬ ASP.NET / Web Applications
¬ Microsoft Visual Studio
¬ Microsoft SQL Server / SSRS
¬ VSTS / Azure DevOps
Advantageous but not essential:
• Experience with Cloud Technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure.
• A background in graphics technology, particularly within the packaging sector.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org