Salary: 25-35k Pro rata
Our client based in Surrey are looking for a Web Developer for 3 days per week on a perm basis. Having outsourced their web development and maintenance they are now looking to move this resource inhouse with this new, standalone role reporting into the Brand Manager.
About the role
• Responsible for back-end and front-end management, maintenance and development of WordPress/Woocommerce websites.
• Creating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Managing the technical aspects of the CMS to ensuring high-performance and availability.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
• An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is required.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Will thrive in a small but excellent team and can make great things happen whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com