Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: c30k + commission package
Our client is an established full service design agency based in Bromley and is seeking an exceptional, confident and experienced Business Development Manager to play a pivotal role in an evolving the company further.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development professional with sales and project management experience to become part of a fun, creative and fast-growing team. You will be required to proactively manage and convert incoming enquiries from a number of leads.
• Manage incoming sales enquiries, arrange sales meetings and prepare cost proposals to meet client briefs
• Identify and nurture new business opportunities within existing accounts
• Manage client relationships and expectations at all levels
• To take clear, accurate design briefs and relay this information to the creative team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Possess strong client and project management experience
• Commercial awareness – ability to quote, budget and forecast effectively
• Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
• Possess superb written and verbal communication skills
• A passion for winning new business and the ability to manage and convert sales enquiries
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office (predominantly excel)
• Must be articulate, personable, intelligent and be able to converse at a senior level
• Hands-on, team player with a proactive confident approach
• Ambitious & enthusiastic – be passionate about the creative and digital industry
• Calm under pressure, with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Have worked within an agency environment
• An understanding of website and digital media development including an understanding of content management systems
• Be able to use CRM software to track sales leads
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org