Position: Account Manager
Our client is a design and branding agency located in Berkshire. They work across a variety of sectors but specialise in property and interior design. Due to continued success they are looking to add to their client services team.
The ideal candidate will have a few years experience working in an agency environment. Someone who is comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, has the skills needed to develop a client brief and who knows their stuff when it comes to briefing the creative team.
You’ll be responsible for creating strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working very closely with the wider team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
• To build, manage and develop client relationships to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
• Be confident in daily communication with clients, developing strong and confident relationships face-to-face, via phone and email
• Developing and writing briefs for the creative studio, ensuring all client needs and goals are included, then confidently briefing into the creative team
• Ensure the project is smoothly managed from start to finish, meeting all key deadlines
• Work closely with and supporting the client services managers and offer innovative thinking
• Prepare documentation for client meetings – weekly status reports, agendas and contact reports
• Review of design work, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with client. Attention to detail is key
• Support the client services team in continual development of client plans, identifying new initiatives where possible
• Be able to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
• Be flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
• Must be a team player with proactive attitude, who can work well independently when required
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com