Position: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Out client is a marketing and communications agency based in Kent. They are looking for a talented, creative and confident Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning team of marketing professionals.
You will need to be customer-orientated, a good team player, have a can-do attitude and the ability to work under pressure as you will be responsible for managing the delivery and development of various client accounts.
• Be the lead point of contact for various client accounts and will be responsible for managing the delivery of all agreed projects for these clients.
• Need to attend regular client meetings to help maintain client relationships and to ensure the effective delivery of projects
• Support the Managing Director in the production and delivery of new business proposals
• Ensure all internal teams are briefed on projects and will oversee the delivery of the work needed, ensuring it’s delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget
• Work in conjunction with your assigned clients to set targets and KPIs which are aligned with the client’s business strategies
• Work with the full agency team to generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost strategies month-on-month
• Ensure client feedback is regularly sought and acted upon.
• Report on campaign results on a regular basis (both internally as a matter of best practice but also externally to the client)
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns to the client
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet businesses goals and objectives
• Forecast and track key financials on each client account/project, ensuring work is delivered within the agreed hours and invoicing is issued on time.
You will need:
• 2+ year’s relevant marketing agency experience
• A good understanding of marketing and PR
• The ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced agency environment
• Excellent organisational, communication, time management, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Experience of managing clients and delivering projects
• Confidence, passion and a can-do approach
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com