Position: Account Manager
Our client based in Yeovil, Somerset is a successful and rapidly growing digital marketing agency. They have a national client base of B2B clients with a strong demand for digital marketing and design services. As part of their on-going growth plans, they have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and committed individual to join them and build an exciting career and future.
Our client are currently expanding their team and have an immediate requirement for an Experienced Account and Project Manager to service their B2B client base. Your responsibility is the ongoing management and care of their client base and their projects.
• The ongoing management of our B2B client base including regular communications to ensure all marketing activity is on track.
• Establishing solid relationships with clients and internal teams to manage priorities and deliverables.
• Reporting back progress on all active marketing initiatives to the client and Directors.
• Ensuring we are offering a first class service and performance driven results.
• Working with all internal departments to ensure the on-time delivery of all projects.
• Working to win the hearts and minds of all your clients to ensure long-lasting relationships through great management, superb advice and guaranteed deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills:
• An understanding of marketing and studio production
• A superb communicator both verbally and written
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Methodical, organised and able to manage your time efficiently
• Positive, confident and ready to react.
• The ability to handle complaints or frustrations accordingly.
• Sufficient computer skills (including Apple Mac and Microsoft packages)
• Our client is based in Yeovil, in the heart of the Somerset landscape only 45 mins from some of the countries best beaches, with fresh air and plenty of opportunities for an active life!
• Our client are a rapidly growing agency with a national client base.
• Our client have a well-earned reputation for high standards and hard work which they’ve built up over the last 16 years.
• They have a stunning studio with free parking, great views and plenty of space
• 20 days holiday per year
• Exciting company days out
• Great working ethos and approach
• Investment in the best equipment
Please apply with CVs to email@example.com