Position: Account Executive
Our client is a full service creative agency based in Hampshire. They are looking to add an Account Executive to their client services team.
The Account Executive plays a key role within the Client Services Department in supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors in the efficient running of the agencies accounts. They are looking for someone who wants to progress their agency career in a fast growing and increasingly recognised design agency. This person will be bright, enthusiastic and already have previous experience within a marketing/design agency environment.
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to use own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Ability to compose professionally constructed documents for internal/external use
• Ability to use email and Internet applications
• Capable of recognising problems and, with support, demonstrating a hands-on approach to problem solving
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
• Ability to work using own initiative or within the team
• A positive attitude to dealing with people
• A positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities
• Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors
• Ability to effectively manage customer & staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations
• Hardworking and willing to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required
• A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
• Flexible with the ability to react quickly
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Calm in the face of adversity
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com