Position: Account Executive
Our client is a creative communications agency based in Kent. They specialise in health, wellness and lifestyle as well as other sectors. Due to continued success they are looking to add an Account Executive to the team.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for supporting the senior Account Management team in the day-to-day delivery of work, growth, retention and profitability for a portfolio of accounts. You will build strong relationships with clients and act as a trusted partner. You will support the wider team, everyone working together to deliver exceptional work.
Key responsibilities include
• Support the Account Manager with day-to-day delivery of work
• Undertake a key role in the end-to-end management and successful completion of key projects within an account
• Involvement in the running of client accounts as key part of the client services team
• Establish yourself as key member of the client service team
• Take the opportunity to develop accounts, introducing services that support client needs
• Help to develop solid briefs on behalf of your client
• Collaborating with clients to set out project timelines and budgets
Skills and Experience
• Strong project management skills
• Experience in a similar role within advertising/marketing or communications agency
• Current working knowledge of trends in integrated marketing including digital
• Experience of working within in a team driving projects from initial briefing to delivery of final product
• Exceptional attention to detail and/or experience of quality control
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Proven experience of building successful client relationships and rapidly earning client and colleagues’ trust
• A true self-starter, your curiosity and keenness means you never have to ask for something to do
• A problem-solver who is not easily discouraged
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org