Position: Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning creative agency based in Edinburgh. They specialises in consumer brand creation, packaging design, advertising, strategy and innovation across various sectors including food, drink, retail and leisure.
With a few years experience, you’ll be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, have the detective skills needed to tease apart a client brief and know your stuff when it comes to briefing the creative team.
You’ll be responsible for creating strong client relationships and delivering day-to-day support on all client account activity, working very closely with the wider team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully, on time and to budget.
• To build, manage and develop client relationships to ensure client’s expectations are fully met
• Be confident in daily communication with clients, developing strong and confident relationships face-to-face, via phone and email
• Developing and writing briefs for the creative studio, ensuring all client needs and goals are included, then confidently briefing into the creative team
• Ensure the project is smoothly managed from start to finish, meeting all key deadlines
• Work closely with and supporting the client services managers and offer innovative thinking
• Prepare documentation for client meetings – weekly status reports, agendas and contact reports
• Create budgets and invoices using a database system called Synergist (full training provided)
• Review of design work, proof reading and checking work completed prior to sharing with client. Attention to detail is key
• Support account managers in continual development of client plans, identifying new initiatives where possible
• Be able to juggle multiple jobs with tight deadlines
• Be flexible in your approach to workload and task allocation to ensure client demands are met
• Must be a team player with proactive attitude, who can work well independently when required
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Send CV to email@example.com